The Carte Blanche Card offers some great benefits like private jet access and airport lounge access, but it comes with a really high $300 annual fee and limited rewards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $300
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR N/A
- Earn 1 Club Rewards® point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $29
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Personal Assistant: You can make reservations for dinner, golf, tennis or the spa.
- Airport Lounge Access: Airport lounges around the world. Includes complimentary beverage service, flight information, newspapers, television, and business centers.
- Car Rental Discounts: Discounts at rental companies: Avis and Budget.
- Club Cash® Access: Get cash at millions of ATMs.
- Global Acceptance
- International Cell Phone Rental: Free cell phone rental in over 140 countries.
- Private Jet Access: Service offered through Bombardier Skyjet.
- Annual Statement Summary
- Identity Theft Assistance: Help with identity theft issues.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for purchases against damage or theft.
- MasterAssist®: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- RoadAssist Roadside Service: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement.
- Baggage Delay Protection: If baggage is delayed for more than 3 hours, reimbursement is available for necessary items.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.