The CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that can be applied for through doctors, dentists, and veterinary offices.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.90%
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Special Financing Options
- No interest if paid in full within 6, 12, 18, or 24 months: Minimum purchases amount of $200
- 14.9% APR Until Paid in Full and Equal Fixed Monthly Payments Required: Minimum purchases amount of $1,000 for 24, 36, & 48 months, $2500 for 60 months.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review