The CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that can be applied for through doctors, dentists, and veterinary offices.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.90%
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Special Financing Options
- No interest if paid in full within 6, 12, 18, or 24 months: Minimum purchases amount of $200
- 14.9% APR Until Paid in Full and Equal Fixed Monthly Payments Required: Minimum purchases amount of $1,000 for 24, 36, & 48 months, $2500 for 60 months.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review