- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% Variable
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 24.99% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Compatible w/ Apple Pay™
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile & Tablet Apps: Manage your account from your phone or tablet.
- Financial Tools & Tips: Educate yourself on credit with Capital One resources.
- Capital One Wallet℠: Provides charge notifications, account balances, available credit, and rewards earnings.
- Capital One Credit Wise: Free access to your credit score.
- Capital One Second Look℠: Capital One monitors your account for unusual and duplicate charges.
- Add an authorized user to your account
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty at no charge.
- Price Protection: If you find an item you purchased at a lower price price within 60 days, you can be reimbursed the difference.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- Mastercard Global Service®: Provides help with travel emergencies, including emergency card replacement or cash advances.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Covers you and your family in the case of physical accidents.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Since graduating in 1992, I had obtained credit cards, Mastercard&Visa and in 1998 American Express Optima. I had 2 Captial One credicards 2004&a secured card in 2011.I made errors and in my late 30s, I started to get serious about my credit and for 3 years. In 2015 I got 2 secured cards a Wells Fargo,Visa&Usbabk Visa. I disputed 4 old collection accounts and after my 2nd mailing to the 3 credit reporting agencys and collectors (609act) letter all 4 was removed. I keep my utilazation to 10% to 0 my score went from 499 to the high 690s, I then applied for the Capital One Platinum Mastercard and was approved $1,300 then the next day Usbank graduated me to a Platinum unsecured Visa a Week later Wells Fargo did the same with my Platinum Visa.Capital One gave me a 3rd chance&im keeping them and my other 2 cards for life.