The Open Sky Secured Visa® Credit Card is a secured card from Capital Bank that you can use to help you rebuild your credit. Your credit limit is determined by the security deposit you provide. Credit lines ranges from $200-$3,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $29
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 21.50% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $20
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Reports to 3 Major Credit Bureaus
- No Credit Check
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
DO NOT GET THIS CARD! The only reason I chose THIS card is becasue they tell you that you do not need a bank account. I tried to make a payment and now they tell me I need a bank account. Then when I asked to cancel the card because I DON'T have a bank account they tell tha tthe balence must be at 0. So instead of them keeping the money I already paid them they want me to pay them again only to refund me money which can take up to TWO MONTHS. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. No response when my card took two weeks to get to me after multiple attempts in reaching them either. SAVE YOURSELF A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY.