The Open Sky Secured Visa® Credit Card is a secured card from Capital Bank that you can use to help you rebuild your credit. Your credit limit is determined by the security deposit you provide. Credit lines ranges from $200-$3,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $29
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.50% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 21.50% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $20
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Reports to 3 Major Credit Bureaus
- No Credit Check
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.