The GM Business Card is now the BuyPower Business Card™ from Capital One. All GM Business Card holders should have received new cards in the mail by March of 2015. For more information click here.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% (Variable)
- 5% earnings for every $1 spent on purchases of GM parts and services at authorized GM dealers
- 3% earnings for every $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores
- 1% earnings on all other purchases
- There are no limits to the amount of points you can earn.
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 24.90% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Concierge Service: Help with with dinner and event reservations, tickets, locating hard-to-find items, and buying and delivering gifts.
- MasterCard Global Service™: Help with your card at almost anytime. Includes emergency card replacement.
- Priceless® Cities Offers: Exclusive experiences and offers around the world.
- Identity Theft Protection: Help with credit bureau notification, credit card replacement, and more.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You are not held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Extended Warranty: Eligible U.S. store brand manufacturer warranties can be extended up to 1 year.
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price for an item that you purchased on your card within 60 days of the purchase, you can get reimbursed the difference.
- Travel Assistance Services: Help with pre-trip destination information.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, you get reimbursed for non-refundable costs.
- MasterCard® Travel Services: Complimentary benefits, upgrades, VIP status and premium travel offers from best-in-class travel companies. Get help with your travel planning from top class travel advisors.
- MasterCard® Airport Concierge™: Have a Meet and Greet agent escort you through the airport at over 450 locations.
- 1 Million Travel Accident Insurance: If you buy a common carrier travel ticket with your card, you get $1,000,000 worth of coverage for you and your family against Accidental Death or Dismemberment.
- MasterRental® Insurance/CDW: If you use your card to pay for a car rental and the rental company coverage is declined, you will be reimbursed for physical damage and theft to the rental vehicle. Restrictions apply.
World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review