Capital One Spark Miles for Business
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
If you spend a good deal on all kinds of travel for your business and want to earn some rewards, the Spark Miles for Business could be the right move. You’ll earn miles on every purchase (quite a lot at Capital One Travel) and get access to a benefits package that’ll save you some time and money at the airport.
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- Extended Warranty Protection
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Earn a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles – equal to $500 in travel – once you spend $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 2X miles per dollar on every purchase, everywhere, no limits or category restrictions, and miles won’t expire for the life of the account
- Transfer your miles to 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Redeem your miles instantly for any travel-related purchases, from flights and hotels to ride-sharing services
- Fly through security with one statement credit for either the $85 TSA Pre✔® application fee or the $100 Global Entry application fee
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- Free employee cards which also earn unlimited 2X miles from their purchases
ABOUT THE ISSUER
Capital One Business
Capital One Business has several card types depending on your needs.
Manage your Account & Pay your Bill
You can usually pay your bill online on yourCredit card issuer's website
Speak to Customer Service
1-800-227-4825 orTry a different phone number
The Capital One Spark Miles for Business Card offers a reward of 5X miles per dollar for hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, along with 2X miles for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
Capital One designed this card for people with excellent credit, but if your scores fall in the “good” range you probably have a decent chance of being approved, depending on your credit history and other factors.
This card has a $95 annual fee, which is waived for the first year.
Capital One has introduced a number of airline transfer partners to which you can transfer your miles, where you might find a better value for them.
|Airline Partner||Transfer Rate|
|Aeromexico Club Premier||2:1.5|
|Air Canada Aeroplan
|Air France KLM Flying Blue
|British Airways Executive Club
|Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
|EVA Infinity MileageLands
|Hainan Fortune Wings Club
|Qantas Frequent Flyer
|Qatar Privilege Club||2:1.5|
|TAP Portugal Miles&Go
|Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles||2:1.5|
Unlike most business cards, the Spark Miles will report all activity (positive and negative) to the consumer credit bureaus. It also reports positive activity to the business credit bureaus, like many other business cards.
The information related to Capital One Spark Miles for Business has been collected by Credit Card Insider and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product.