Brex Daily Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The Brex Daily Card is a unique offer for small to medium-sized businesses. It comes paired with a cash management account, Brex Cash, and requires no personal guarantee. You can pick a valuable reward program to fit your business spending, and take advantage of thousands in credits and discounts. Brex products aren’t available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies.
- Concierge Service
Brex Daily Card
- Choose either Tech Rewards, Life Science Rewards, or Remote Workforce Rewards
- $5,000 in Amazon Web Services credit over a year
- $150 in Google Ads credit
- 5% rebate on Microsoft ad products
- 40% off your first 12 months of QuickBooks
- 25% off an annual Monday.com subscription
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
- Not available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies
The Brex Daily Card is a rewarding option for small to medium-sized businesses. You can get it by opening a Brex Cash money management account, which acts much like a business bank account.
Each day, your Brex card will be completely paid off by the funds in your Brex Cash account, so you won’t be troubled by interest or late fees.
Brex Daily comes with a wide swath of rewards and benefits, potentially worth thousands in credits and discounts. You can choose either Tech Rewards, Life Science Rewards, or Remote Workforce Rewards, to better match the spending you’re likely to have from month to month (check them out above).
Beside perks like expense management tools and receipt reconciliation, you’ll get:
- $5,000 in Amazon Web Services credits, and up to $100,000 in AWS Activate credits
- 25% off 12 months of eligible Slack plans
- Automatic 5% rebate on Microsoft ad purchases
- 20% discount on an annual Zoom subscription
- 50% off Dropbox Standard, Business, and Advanced plans
- Up to $150 in Google Ads credit
The Brex Daily and Brex 30 cards don’t require personal guarantees, a rare find among business cards.
Brex products aren’t available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies.