Brex 30 Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The Brex 30 Card gives you a comprehensive business spending solution, complete with expense management tools, rewards, and perks. You can choose the rewards program that’s right for you (Tech Rewards, Life Sciences, or Remote Workforce), and access thousands of dollars in discounts and credits for a nice selection of business services. Brex products aren’t available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies.
- Concierge Service
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
Brex 30 Card
- Choose either Tech Rewards, Life Science Rewards, or Remote Workforce Rewards
- $5,000 in Amazon Web Services credit over a year
- $150 in Google Ads credit
- 5% rebate on Microsoft ad products
- 50% discount on all Dropbox Standard, Business, and Advanced plans
- 20% discount on annual Zoom subscription
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
- Minimum of $50,000 required in bank account for venture-backed companies; $100,000 otherwise
- Not available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies
The Brex 30 Card provides an excellent set of features to accompany your business spending, with generous rewards and benefits to help you save money and run your company more smoothly.
You get 30 days to pay for your purchases, hence the name; you can’t carry a balance from month to month with this card. If you don’t mind paying every day, look into the Brex Daily Card (Review). It’s a similar offer with slightly better reward multipliers.
But the Brex 30’s rewards are still pretty great, and more flexible than your average business card. You can pick from Tech Rewards, Life Science Rewards, or Remote Workforce Rewards, depending on what your business typically spends the most on.
Brex’s benefit selection is also above average, and includes:
- $5,000 in Amazon Web Services credits, and up to $100,000 in AWS Activate credits
- 25% off 12 months of eligible Slack plans
- Automatic 5% rebate on Microsoft ad purchases
- 20% discount on an annual Zoom subscription
- 50% off Dropbox Standard, Business, and Advanced plans
- Up to $150 in Google Ads credit
The Brex 30 card can be paired with a Brex Cash money management account, if you’d like. If you do that you’ll earn 1 more point per dollar in certain categories.
Neither the Brex 30 Card nor the Brex Daily Card requires a personal guarantee, so you can get them without a personal credit check.
The Brex 30 Card requires a minimum $50,000 balance in any bank account for venture-backed companies; otherwise, the minimum is $100,000. Brex products aren’t available to consumers, sole proprietors, unregistered businesses, and other non-individual liability companies.