- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Earn $.25 off per gallon for every $100 spent at BP
- Earn $.15 off per gallon for every $100 spent on eligible groceries, dining and travel
- Earn $.5 off per gallon for every $100 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus Earn 25¢ off per gallon for every $100 you spend in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 29.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I've had a BP visa card for 20 years--have gone through several bank changes, but the one this spring to Synchrony Bank is the definition of disaster! In addition to "losing" my payment during the switch, these are a few of the top customer service fails I've experienced in the past 6mo:
1) denied payment on 3 occasions: One was legitimate fraud. One was at a Dick's Sporting Goods store. They though it was a purchase in Columbia the country and not the Columbia 5 miles from my house that i shop at every few weeks. One was because I traveled out of state. I was told that i should call them every time i leave the state. HUH?
2) I've had fraud or possible fraud 3 times in the last six months. It takes them 5 business days to send a new card. If you happen to be away from home, they cannot figure out how to get the card to you without changing your billing address to your travel address.
3) The "customer service" number on the back of the card is actually the claims department. I've had several claims dept people vigorously inform me of this. In fact, one person told me it wasn't his job to provide customer service. HUH?!?!?!?
4) The first person to answer the phone is poorly trained and has no ability to deviate from a written script. I've called so many times i now politely ask for their manager.
They don't care if they lose customers, so I'm done with this card.