The Bloomingdale’s Reserve American Express® Card is a step up from the Bloomingdale’s American Express, offering bigger rewards and some more benefits.
This card is reserved for someone who spends $3,500 in a calendar year in-store or at bloomingdales.com.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Earn 8 points for every $1 spent on cosmetics and fragrance, and shoes in store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent at restaurants outside of Bloomingdales
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent on all other items purchased in store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Premium Travel Services: Travel privileges for flying, hotels, rental cars, cruises and more. More information here.
- Free Shipping: For in-store and online purchases.
- Dining Club: Get a reward for an entree and non-alcoholic beverage, up to $19 for every $100 (minus tax and gratuity) you spend in a Bloomingdale’s restaurant on your Bloomingdale’s Card.
- American Express Offers: Get special offers from top brands when you connect your card to your facebook, twitter, or foursquare account.
- Free Local Delivery: Up to $28 for qualifying in-store purchases.
- Unlimited Complimentary Gift Wrap
- Earn TRIPLE points on the day of your choice
- Eligible For Power Points: Points on eligible purchases that can add to your total points balance.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review