Offering an upgraded reward package, Bloomingdale’s American Express® Card is a step up from the Bloomingdale’s Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Earn 6 points for every $1 spent on cosmetics and fragrance, and shoes in-store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 4 points for every $1 spent at restaurants outside of Bloomingdales
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on all other items purchased in-store and at bloomingdales.com
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 24.50% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Premium Travel Services: Travel privileges for flying, hotels, rental cars, cruises and more. More information here.
- Free Shipping: For in-store and online purchases.
- Dining Club: Get a reward for an entree and non-alcoholic beverage, up to $19 for every $100 (minus tax and gratuity) you spend in a Bloomingdale’s restaurant on your Bloomingdale’s Card.
- Eligible For Power Points: Points on eligible purchases that can add to your total points balance.
- American Express Offers: Get special offers from top brands when you connect your card to your facebook, twitter, or foursquare account.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review