The BJ’s Perks Elite™ Credit Card offers the most in terms of rewards in BJ’s Rewards Membership program. If you shop at BJ’s a lot this is the card for you; 5% of every $1 spent on purchases at BJ’s is given back in the form of in-store rewards.
Cardholders can upgrade to this card by paying a $100 annual fee rather than pay the $50 fee for a BJ’s Membership which comes with the BJ’s Perks Plus Credit Card.
- Annual Fee $100; $75 w/ Auto-Renewal
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 7.99% - 16.99% (Variable)
- 5% cash back on purchases made at BJ’s and BJs.com
- 2% cash back on purchases made at gas and dining outside of BJ’s locations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $50 in awards for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee based on currency
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10¢ Off Every Gallon: When buying fuel at BJ’s; purchases made at BJ’s Gas accrue rewards.
- $25 Annual Membership Renewal Savings
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held liable when this card is used without their approval.
- MasterCard Global Service: 24-hour assistance for emergencies related to lost or stolen cards and cash advances. For lost or stolen card reporting, card replacements, and cash advances.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: Help with identify theft via credit bureau notifications and 24-hour specialists.
- Extended Warranty: If the original manufacturer’s warranty and service contract/optional extended warranty is 12 months or less it can be doubled with this feature.
- Price Protection: Cardholders can get reimbursed for the difference between two items if they find a lower price for the item at another store within 60 days of the original purchase.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review