The BJ’s Perks Elite™ Credit Card offers the most in terms of rewards in BJ’s Rewards Membership program. If you shop at BJ’s a lot this is the card for you; 5% of every $1 spent on purchases at BJ’s is given back in the form of in-store rewards.
Cardholders can upgrade to this card by paying a $100 annual fee rather than pay the $50 fee for a BJ’s Membership which comes with the BJ’s Perks Plus Credit Card.
- Annual Fee $100; $75 w/ Auto-Renewal
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 7.99% - 16.99% (Variable)
- 5% cash back on purchases made at BJ’s and BJs.com
- 2% cash back on purchases made at gas and dining outside of BJ’s locations
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $50 in awards for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee based on currency
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10¢ Off Every Gallon: When buying fuel at BJ’s; purchases made at BJ’s Gas accrue rewards.
- $25 Annual Membership Renewal Savings
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held liable when this card is used without their approval.
- MasterCard Global Service: 24-hour assistance for emergencies related to lost or stolen cards and cash advances. For lost or stolen card reporting, card replacements, and cash advances.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: Help with identify theft via credit bureau notifications and 24-hour specialists.
- Extended Warranty: If the original manufacturer’s warranty and service contract/optional extended warranty is 12 months or less it can be doubled with this feature.
- Price Protection: Cardholders can get reimbursed for the difference between two items if they find a lower price for the item at another store within 60 days of the original purchase.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.