The Best Western Rewards MasterCard could help save you a lot of money and make your hotel and resort stays more comfortable.
This card provides quite a few points per dollar – 13 per dollar at Best Western, 2 per dollar everywhere else, and enough bonus points to pay for 2 free nights.
You’ll also get a nice set of extra benefits, including a 10% point bonus and exclusive offers for Gold Elite Status members like you.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 18.99% or 22.99% variable
- 13 points per $1 spent on Best Western stays
- 2 points per $1 spent everywhere else
- Extra point opportunities with select partners
- Signup Bonus 16,000 points for first stay, 16,000 points for first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Earn up to 2 free nights with your signup bonus: 16,000 bonus points after your first purchase, and 16,000 bonus points on your first night’s stay.
Automatic Gold Elite Status
Cardholders get automatic Gold Elite Status with Best Western, which includes a 10% point bonus on eligible stays.
Get a 10% dicount when redeeming rewards if you select the Best Western Rewards Rate.
Elite Status Match
Best Western will match your Elite status in other hotel loyalty programs with a similar level of service; just visit the Best Western Status Match page to learn more.
Free FICO® Credit Score
You can check your FICO score for free anytime, without hurting your credit.
Earn Airline Miles
You can choose to earn miles instead of points with approved frequent flyer programs, or convert them later on.
You won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges (contact customer service immediately).
Your purchases are protected against damage and theft for 90 days, up to $1,000 per claim.
Adds up to one additional year to to a manufacturer’s original warranty.
Travel Accident Insurance
Provides coverage while traveling by common carrier.
Auto Rental Insurance
Provides coverage for collision and theft, as long you decline the rental company’s own insurance.