The BBVA Compass Business Secured Visa Credit Card is designed to help businesses rebuild their credit. The minimum opening deposit for this card is $500. Your available credit will be 90% of your savings account.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $40
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2-3 points for every $1 spent in select categories
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 27.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Employee Cards
- 24/7 Fraud Alerts
- Visa® SavingsEdge: Save up to 15% at eligible merchants.
- Visa Liability Waiver Program: Protection against eligible losses through card misuse.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Purchase Protection: Protection against theft or damage on eligible items.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling; up to $500,000.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review