Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
You can earn a peculiar rate of up to 1.529% cash back on all purchases with this card if you link an eligible College Savings Plan. You’ll also get a 0% introductory balance transfer offer for 15 months, then a rate of 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99% Variable.
- Free Credit Score
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 1.529% cash back on all purchases when linked to an eligible College Savings Plan
- 1.25% cash back on all purchases otherwise
- $100 cash back for spending $500 in the first 90 days
- 0% intro balance transfer offer for 15 months, then 14.99%, 19.99%, or 24.99% Variable
- Free online access to one of your FICO scores
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
The Upromise Mastercard from Barclays is a simple cash back balance transfer card that offers a long 0% intro rate for transfers, and up to 1.529% cash back on all purchases.
You can access one of your FICO Credit Scores for free, and there’s also a Round Up feature that allows you to round up to the nearest dollar and earn cash back on that amount.
The Upromise card has no foreign transaction or annual fees.