Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
Do you fly with JetBlue often? The JetBlue card will reward you 3X points per dollar on purchases made through JetBlue, 2X points for groceries and dining, and 1X point on everything else. There’s no foreign transaction fees so you can take it overseas, and you’ll save 50% on in-flight food and drinks.
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Earn 3X points per dollar spent on JetBlue purchases, 2X points per dollar at restaurants and grocery stores and 1X point per dollar on all other purchases
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food on JetBlue-operated flights
- Chip technology & $0 Fraud Liability protection
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
The JetBlue card can be used to earn points that you can spend on JetBlue airfare. Your points don’t expire and you’ll earn 3X points per dollar for purchases at JetBlue, and 2X points per dollar for purchases at grocery stores and restaurants. You can also pool points with other cardholders.
You’ll be able to get 10,000 bonus points after spending at least $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees, and can be managed online on the Barclaycard website.
If you like this card but you’re looking for more value, check out the upgraded version JetBlue Plus Card.