The Upromise® World MasterCard® is designed for students. You can use the cash rewards you earn to pay back your loans and more.
You’ll earn 10% cash back when you make purchases through Upromise.com, which is a HUGE reward. You can see a list of eligible retailers on their website, both online and in store.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 14.99%, 21.99% or 23.99% Variable
- Up to 10% cash back at eligible retailers through Upromise.com
- 2% cash back on eligible in-store department store and movie theater purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $100 cash back for using your card within 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months, made within the first 45 days of account opening
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free FICO® Credit Score
See your FICO score online for free anytime, without hurting your credit.
529 College Savings Plan
Use cash rewards to contribute to an eligible 529 College Savings plan.
Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account
Deposit cash rewards into an Sallie Mae high-yield Savings account.
Use cash rewards to pay for eligible student loans.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review