- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24%, 19.24%, or 22.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on RCI® purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 2,500 bonus reward points after your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be made within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24%, 19.24%, or 22.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Worse service I have ever received from a credit card company. Payment started at around $100.00 last July. Been paying $200.00 a month every month and now getting calls telling me that I'm $256.00 behind. Asked how is that possible and was told it was due to my interest rate being 19 percent. Seriously? Now my payment had more then doubled in less then a year even after paying more then was required. You will be getting my call tomorrow and I'm going to pay it in full. Then I'm going to call oakmont resorts and let them know you people are ripping off their clients. Will also request a complete summery of my account and will be contacting the BBB to investigate your actions. Sorry folks but you really picked the wrong person to try and screw over.
this card was transferred to Barclays bank and Barclays closed my account with out any notice when I called their customer service located in another country they could not tell me why it was closed and said they would send me a letter explaining when I received the letter it states that my account was closed per my request .this company is fucked up and I hope everybody sees this review and closes their account and tells everybody they know to stay away from this so called bank!
Ordered a $50 gift card with my rewards points but never received it. I forgot about it until later in the year but when I called to have it replaced they said they could not replace it after 6 months. I've had the card for almost two years and this was the only reward I was able to get. Thanks..