If you’re an avid traveler who relies on the website Priceline.com to make travel-related purchases then the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card has plenty to offer. With 5 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made on Priceline.com, rewards can add up quickly.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Priceline.com purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn 10% points if you redeem points for statement credits toward eligible priceline.com or travel purchases of $25 or more made in the last 120 days
- There is no limit to the amount of points earned
- Points earned with this card can be redeemed through Priceline’s rewards website.
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus points for making the first purchase + Spend $1,000 in the first 90 days on qualifying transactions and receive 5,000 bonus points
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be completed within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review