If you’re a frequent international traveler, take a look at the many miles you can earn with the Miles & More® World Elite MasterCard®.
Cardholders can earn an 20,000 miles after their first purchase and payment of the annual fee, and additional 30,000 miles for spending $5,000 in the first 90 days.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $89 (waived for Senator and HON Circle Members)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent through Miles & More integrated airlines partners
- Earn 1 award for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 miles for making your first purchase + 30,000 miles for spending $5,000 in 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be completed made within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Companion Ticket: Get a companion ticket for using your card the first time, and once annually.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.