If you’re a frequent international traveler, take a look at the many miles you can earn with the Miles & More® World Elite MasterCard®.
Cardholders can earn an 20,000 miles after their first purchase and payment of the annual fee, and additional 30,000 miles for spending $5,000 in the first 90 days.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $89 (waived for Senator and HON Circle Members)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99% or 25.99% Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent through Miles & More integrated airlines partners
- Earn 1 award for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 miles for making your first purchase + 30,000 miles for spending $5,000 in 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be completed made within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Companion Ticket: Get a companion ticket for using your card the first time, and once annually.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review