If you like to shop for outdoor clothing and equipment, the L.L. Bean Visa card offers some great rewards for shopping at the store.
Just for having the card, you get exclusive sales and special offers at L.L. Bean, as well as free shipping on returns. You’ll also get free monogramming for any L.L. Bean clothing you buy with the card.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%, 17.24% or 20.24% *Variable
- Earn 10% for every $1 spent on L.L. Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools
- Earn 3% for every $1 spent on purchases made at L.L. Bean
- Earn 1% for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%, 17.24% or 20.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% (Variable)
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Exclusive Sales and Special Offers
You’ll receive cardmember-only discounts and sales at L.L. Bean.
Free Monogramming on L.L. Bean Products
Customize your purchases by getting a free monogram. Each line normally costs $8.
Free Returns on L.L. Bean Orders
You’ll get free regular shipping on eligible returns.
Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
24/7 ID Theft Resolution Services
Help resolving identity theft if it happens to you.
Chip-and-Signature and Chip-and-Pin Technology
This card has EMV technology for added security when making purchases. Learn more about EMV technology »
Provides 24/7 help with travel emergencies; includes emergency card replacement, cash advances, and more.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Collision damage and theft are covered on most cars in the U.S., as long as you purchase the rental with your card and decline the rental company’s own insurance.