- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 12.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on JetBlue purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at restaurants and grocery stores
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
50% Discount on In-Flight Purchases
Get reimbursed 50% of the price with a statement credit on eligible inflight extras such as cocktails, food, and movies.
$0 Fraud Liability
You won’t be held responsible for fraudulent and unauthorized transactions.
For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
Travel Accident Insurance
Added financial security if accident or death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
Baggage Insurance Plan
When you buy a Common Carrier ticket on your card, eligible lost, damaged, or stolen bags are covered up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review