The JetBlue Plus Card provides quite a few points (6) for every JetBlue purchase you make, along with 2 points per dollar at restaurants and grocery stores.
If you’re a frequent JetBlue flier this card could save you a nice chunk of cash, even though you’ll be paying an annual fee. Just remember to take advantage of all your extra benefits!
This card can be managed online on the Barclaycard website.
- Annual Fee $99
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 12.49%, 20.49% or 25.49% Variable
- 6 points per dollar on JetBlue purchases
- 2 points per dollar at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
- 10% point bonus every time you redeem (bonus is applied to next redemption)
- Signup Bonus 30,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 on purchases in 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% introductory APR for First 12 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to account within 45 days of account opening
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free First Checked Bag
Your first checked bag is free, for you and up to 3 traveling companions.
Earn TrueBlue Mosaic Status
Spend $50,000 in one year to earn TrueBlue Mosaic status for the remainder of that year and the following year. Benefits include 2 free checked bags, expedited security lines, and priority boarding.
5,000 Bonus Points Annually
Card account must be open, activated, and in good standing.
50% Discount on In-Flight Purchases
Get reimbursed 50% of the price with a statement credit on eligible inflight extras such as cocktails, food, and movies.
$100 Annual Statement for Getaways Vacations
You’ll receive a $100 statement credit every year that you purchase a JetBlue Getaways Vacation package that costs at least $100.
$0 Fraud Liability
You won’t be held responsible for fraudulent and unauthorized transactions.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review