The Holland America Line Rewards Visa Card is a card worth considering if you travel with Holland America frequently since you’ll get rewards every time you travel through them.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%, 17.24%, or 21.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on all Holland America purchases including onboard purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be made within the first 45 days)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%, 17.24%, or 21.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
If you have good enough credit score to get this card, don't! It is not worth having. The initial bonus is $50. With what I have already put on it in charges on another card I would have earned $750. Versus $200 on this card. Also they fail to tell you that they only redeem in 10,000 point increments.