The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® is a great card if you travel Hawaiian Airlines frequently. You’ll get rewards for travel and some great travel benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $89
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases made directly from Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn up to 10 miles for every $1 spent at participating partners
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- ShareMiles allows you to receive HawaiianMiles from family and friends online
- Signup Bonus 35,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be made within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24%, 20.24%, or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Discounted Award Travel for travel on Hawaiian Airlines.
- $100 Companion Discount when you pay the annual fee, valid every year.
- Complimentary First Checked Bag
- One-Time 50% Off Companion Discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- In-Flight Purchase Credit for Pualani Platinum and Pualani Gold Members – $10 per day, up to $100 annually.
World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Elite Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review