The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard is a good credit card, offering 40,000 bonus miles awarded after spending $500 in purchases within the first 90 days.
This card has been picked as one of our Best Airline Credit Cards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $69
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.24% or 26.24% Variable
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases from FlyFrontier.com
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points expire if you do not use your card once every 6 months
- Signup Bonus 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening and payment of the annual fee
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (need to be completed 45 days from opening the account)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.24% or 26.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Award Redemption Fee Waiver: If you use miles to reserve award tickets through the Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns account and you pay the fees and taxes with your card the award redemption fees will be waived.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
This review deserves a negative rating. Applied in March 2018. Still waiting for bonus miles. Barclays service center is complicit in this scam by Frontier. After repeated follow up calls to Barclays to rectify the situation, I am canceling this card. I just donated $69 (annual fee) to the bogus operation.
MAJOR MAJOR SCAM. DESPICABLE!!! Deserves a negative star rating. Multiple calls back and forth from Frontier to Mastercard. Every time a time limit given and every time Limit expires and no bonus miles showing. Still waiting after 6 months. Have no confidence it will ever be resolved. Utterly disgusted with Inept customer service. NOBODY should sign up for this card unless you want to waste your time and money!!