The Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® – No Annual Fee isn’t a very rewarding card. It offers 1 mile for every $1 spent with Frontier Airlines and 1 mile for every $2 spent on all other purchases, however, for no annual fee, this seems like a fair deal.
For a card that’s a step up from this one, check out the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® – $69 Annual Fee.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on purchases from FlyFrontier.com
- Earn 1 mile for every $2 for all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10,000 bonus miles awarded after making the first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (need to be completed 45 days from opening the account)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Award Redemption Fee Waiver: If you use miles to reserve award tickets through the Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns account and you pay the fees and taxes with your card the award redemption fees will be waived.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review