If you are a frequent traveler who overnights in hotels often, then the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Credit Card is certainly worth looking into.
The card offers a variety of ways to earn points for redemption towards free stays at a multitude of hotels worldwide and there are no blackout dates. A range of other travel, entertainment and shopping redemption rewards are also available via Visa Signature partners.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.49%, 20.24%, or 25.24% *Variable
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent at over 4,200 Choose Privileges® locations
- Earn 5 points for every $1 on extra Choice Privileges® points or Choice Hotel gift cards
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 10% bonus on points when you stay at Choice Hotels®
- Signup Bonus 8,000 points after your first purchase or balance transfer + 24,000 points when you pay for your first stay
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (must be completed within the first 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.49%, 20.24%, or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Book Free Nights 50 Days in Advance
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Here's why I love this card....We put everything that we possibly can on it, and pay it all off monthly, Interest rates are irrelevant. Every month we earn a few thousand points from purchases. We take advantage of points bonus promotions that are worth several free stays per year. As platinum level users, we get higher point rewards, and even free rooms count towards your status. Booking points rooms is easy, and you can often find huge bargains. For example, this November we'll be staying on Clearwater Beach in a king suite overlooking the water for three nights. This is costing 40,000 points. That's an excellent deal. We often stay free on Magnificent Mile in Chicago for points or reduced rates with points bonuses. We do travel about every other week on short weekend trips, and this card is perfect for that.