The Barnes & Noble MasterCard® is a store charge card issued by Barnes and Noble. If you shop at Barnes & Noble frequently, this card could be for you.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Earn 5% cash back for every $1 spent at Barnes & Noble
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $25 Barnes & Noble gift card after making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (as long as you make the transfer within the first 45 days)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24% or 25.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card: Get a gift card every time you get to 2,500 points.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review