The Barclaycard CashForward™ World MasterCard® is a rewarding credit card you can use for any kind of spending. It offers cash back rewards for purchases, and a 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% Variable
- Earn 1.5% cash back rewards on every purchase
- Every time you redeem, earn 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption
- Redeem your rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit or gift cards
- Rewards do not expire as long as your account is in good standing
- Signup Bonus $100 cash rewards bonus if you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months (on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free FICO® Credit Score
Keep track of your credit score, and get alerts if it changes.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Chip-and-Signature and Chip-and-Pin Technology
This card has EMV technology for added security when making purchases. You can find more information on EMV technology here »
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review