The AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard® could be a great card to get if you travel with American Airlines often. You’ell enjoy some great benefits and rewards.
This card is the top of the line in the AAdvantage® Aviator™ series. There are three other cards that offer different reward structures and annual fees, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ MasterCard®, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Blue MasterCard®, and the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Red MasterCard®.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $195
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% Variable
- Earn 3 miles per $1 spent on US Airways and American Airlines
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible hotel and car rentals
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Cash Advance APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
5,000 Elite-qualifying Miles
For every $20,000 you spend annually (up to 10,000 miles each year) you’ll get 5,000 Elite-qualifying Miles.
Good for up to 2 guests, at $99 each. This will be given every year you spend $30,000 or more in purchases.
Free Checked Bag
Free checked bag for you and up to 8 traveling companions on your reservation, when traveling on domestic flights operated by US Airways or American Airlines.
Zone 2 boarding through US Airways or Group 1 boarding through American Airlines for you and up to 8 people.
$100 Global Entry Application Fee Credit
You get a $100 statement credit 2-3 weeks after your transaction when you pay a $100 Global Entry application fee with your card.
25% Discount on In-Flight Purchases
For American Airlines and US Airways Flights.
7,500 Mile Discount
Use your miles to book a MileSAAver® award and get a 7,500 mile discount.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review