The AAdvantage® Aviator™ Blue MasterCard® offers rewards for traveling American and US Airways. It is second in line in the AAdvantage® Aviator™ series.
There are three other cards that offer different reward structures and annual fees, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ MasterCard®, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Red MasterCard®, and the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard®.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on US Airways and American Airlines
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Cash Advance APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 25% Discount on In-Flight Purchases: For American Airlines and US Airways Flights
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.