The AAdvantage® Aviator™ Blue MasterCard® offers rewards for traveling American and US Airways. It is second in line in the AAdvantage® Aviator™ series.
There are three other cards that offer different reward structures and annual fees, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ MasterCard®, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Red MasterCard®, and the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard®.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% Variable
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on US Airways and American Airlines
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Cash Advance APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 25% Discount on In-Flight Purchases: For American Airlines and US Airways Flights
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review