The AAdvantage® Aviator™ MasterCard® offers rewards for traveling American and US Airways. It is first in line in the AAdvantage® Aviator™ series. There are three other cards that offer different reward structures and annual fees, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Blue MasterCard®, the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Red MasterCard®, and the AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard®.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% Variable
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on US Airways and American Airlines
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Cash Advance APR Varies by credit score, contact Barclaycard to learn more
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.