The Virgin Atlantic Black Card offers generous travel rewards and great benefits to those who travel frequently. It is similar to the Virgin Atlantic White Card, but it offers more rewards.
This card is one of our picks for the Best Airline Credit Cards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $90
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3 Flying Club miles for every $1 spent on Virgin Atlantic
- Earn 1 Flying Club mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 miles after your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.24%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 15,000 Bonus Miles Every Year
- 5,000 Bonus Miles: When you add another cardholder to your account.
- Half Miles Companion Reward Ticket: Spend at least $25,000 in a year and redeem miles for a Virgin Atlantic Economy reward ticket, and you get a companion reward ticket with half the miles.
- Exciting Events & Discounts
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Identity Theft Recovery: Help if your identity gets stolen.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 90 days against theft or damage; up to $1,000.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review