The Spirit Airlines World MasterCard® Credit Card is a great card for you if you travel through Spirit Airlines frequently. You’ll get 2 miles for every purchase you make and World Mastercard benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $59
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus 15,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 5,000 Anniversary Bonus FREE SPIRIT™ Miles: When you spend at least $10,000 each year.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review