The Norwegian Cruise Line® World MasterCard® Credit Card would be a good choice if you travel on Norwegian frequently. You can get rewards for traveling and enjoy some nice benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on Norwegian purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10,000 Bonus WorldPoints® reward points when you make the first purchase within 60 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review