The NEA Credit Card with Rewards offers a generous sign-up bonus in the form of a $100 statement credit for spending $500 in the first 3 months, but a meager reward of 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus $100 statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be made within 60 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- Museums on Us®: Free admission to 150+ museums on the first weekend of every month
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review