The NEA Credit Card with Rewards offers a generous sign-up bonus in the form of a $100 statement credit for spending $500 in the first 3 months, but a meager reward of 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases.
For better rewards cards check out our picks for the Best Rewards Credit Cards – 2015.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus $100 statement credit when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be made within 60 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- Museums on Us®: Free admission to 150+ museums on the first weekend of every month
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.