The NEA® Cash Rewards Card is a pretty good credit card due to the generous rewards for gas, groceries, and everyday purchases, as well as the generous sign-up bonus.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3% cash back for every $1 spent on gas
- Earn 2% cash back for every $1 spent on groceries
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $100 cash rewards bonus if you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be made within 60 days of account opening)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review