The MERRILL+® Visa Signature® Credit Card isn’t really a great credit card, seeing as it only offers 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases, and a few benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Exclusive Travel Upgrades, Discounts and Complimentary Amenities
- Plus Level Status: Offered when you spend $50,000 or more in a year. Includes access to exclusive benefits, including a complimentary airport lounge membership.
- No Blackout Dates or Required Saturday-Night Stays
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up for non-refundable costs.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: Medical evacuation or transportation in the event of an emergency.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.