The MERRILL+® Visa Signature® Credit Card isn’t really a great credit card, seeing as it only offers 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases, and a few benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Exclusive Travel Upgrades, Discounts and Complimentary Amenities
- Plus Level Status: Offered when you spend $50,000 or more in a year. Includes access to exclusive benefits, including a complimentary airport lounge membership.
- No Blackout Dates or Required Saturday-Night Stays
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up for non-refundable costs.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance: Medical evacuation or transportation in the event of an emergency.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review