The Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card is a good card if you travel through Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Azamara frequently. You’ll earn rewards for purchases through Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Azamara and more.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $69
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Azamara purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 10,000 points for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10,000 Bonus Points Annually: When you make at least $10,000 in purchases each year.
- $300 Discount Off a Future Cruise: Of at least 7 nights or more in a Concierge Class stateroom, after $5,000 in transactions within your first 60 days.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review