The BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card offers 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases and a nice sign up bonus.
Frequent travelers should consider this card to earn some money back on trips, and you can use it outside the country without any extra fee.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24%-23.24% *Variable
- 3 points per $1 spent on purchases from the Bank of America Travel Center
- 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Bank of America members get an extra 10% on points on every purchase
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24%-23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 18.24%-25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
No Blackout Dates
On point redemptions.
Visa Platinum or Signature Benefits
This card may come with additional Visa benefits. You’ll be provided with a full list of benefits available to you once you are approved for your card.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text to get important account information.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card (contact customer service immediately).
Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.