The BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card is a credit card issued by Bank of America. This card is highly recommended due to its strong and straight forward cash back earning potential, low introductory APR, and no annual fee benefit.
See how it stacks up to other good rewards cards in our comparisons:
- The BankAmericard Cash Rewards Credit Card vs the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card
- The BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Card vs The Discover it® Credit Card
- The Chase Freedom® Visa vs The BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.74%–23.74% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back on gas
- Earn 2% cash back on groceries and at wholesale clubs
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
- 3% and 2% rewards only up to $2500 per quarter, then 1% cash back
- Bank of America members get an extra 10% on points on every purchase
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus $150 cash rewards bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.74%–23.74% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 16.74%–25.74% Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text and get important account information.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review