The Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is a cash rewards credit card for anyone who buys a lot of gas and groceries. This card is highly recommended due to its strong and straight forward cash back earning potential, low introductory APR, and lack of annual fee.
See how it stacks up to other good rewards cards in our comparisons:
- The Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card vs the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card
- The Bank of America Cash Rewards™ Card vs The Discover it® Credit Card
- The Chase Freedom® Visa vs The Bank of America Cash Rewards™ Credit Card
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 14.49%–24.49% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back on gas
- Earn 2% cash back on groceries and at wholesale clubs (on the first $2,500 in combined gas, grocery, and wholesale club purchases)
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
- 3% and 2% rewards only up to $2,500 per quarter, then 1% cash back
- Bank of America members get an extra 10% on points on every purchase
- There is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn
- Cash back never expires
- Signup Bonus $150 cash rewards bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.49%–24.49% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 17.49%–26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% Variable
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
This card comes with either standard Mastercard or World Mastercard benefits. Check your Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text and get important account information.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.