The Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard is a general travel rewards card for small business owners. It has no annual fee, and offers a solid rewards program for people who tend to travel with a variety of airlines and stay at a variety of hotels.
Cardholders get 3X points per dollar when booking travel through the Bank of America Travel Center, which is powered by Orbitz. That includes airline flights, hotel bookings, and car rentals. And 1.5X points per dollar is provided for every other purchase.
There’s an introductory signup offer of 25,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in the first 60 days after account opening.
Points are worth 1 cent each when redeemed for travel expenses. That means the intro bonus is worth $250, for a 25% return on your spending.
You can get a 25–75% bonus on your reward redemptions if you enroll in the Business Advantage Relationship Rewards program.
There’s also a 0% introductory APR for 9 months for both purchases and balance transfers, giving you some time to pay off a balance at no interest.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.74%–22.74% Variable
- 3X points per dollar spent on travel (airline, hotel, car) booked through the Bank of America Travel Center, powered by Orbitz
- 1.5X points per dollar spent on every other purchase
- Enroll in the Business Advantage Relationship Rewards program to get an extra 25–75% on points on every purchase
- Points are worth 1 cent each when redeemed for travel statement credits
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus 25,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 60 days after account opening
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 9 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.74%–22.74% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.74% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
This card comes with either World Mastercard benefits. Check your Guide to Benefits to learn which specific benefits your card has.
Travel and Emergency Services
Call for emergency assistance any time while traveling.
Lost Luggage Reimbursement
You can be reimbursed for eligible expenses if your bags are lost by a common carrier.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
If your trip is cancelled for an eligible reason you can receive reimbursement.
Trip Delay Reimbursement
You may be eligible for reimbursement if your trip is delayed for certain reasons.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text and get important account information.
Bank of America will monitor for abnormal spending patterns to block potential fraud.
Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review