The AAA Member Rewards Visa Signature® Card by Bank of America is a great card for frequent users of AAA. You’ll get rewards for using your card to pay for AAA, and for everyday purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99% to 22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying AAA and travel purchases
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas, grocery and drug store purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $100 statement credit after qualifying purchase(s)
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99% to 22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 15.99% to 24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99%
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.