The Asiana Visa® Business Card gives business owners and entrepreneurs a way to earn miles for Asiana Airlines flights, at a rate of 2 miles for every dollar spent with Asiana. You’ll earn 10,000 bonus points after your first purchase.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $80
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases from Asiana Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Start redeeming rewards at 10,000 miles
- With no limit on the miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 10,000 bonus miles after you make the first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- $50 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.