- Annual Fee $80
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases from Asiana Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Start redeeming rewards at 10,000 miles
- With no limit on the miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 10,000 bonus miles after you make the first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- $50 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.