The Asiana Airlines American Express® Card from Bank of America® offers up to 3 miles for every dollar spent and some other generous travel rewards. It made our list for one of the Best Airline Credit Cards – 2015.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $99
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on Asiana Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn up to 200,000 miles per year
- Signup Bonus 10,000 miles after your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.24% - 24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations every year
- 10,000 bonus Miles certificate every year
- $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets every year
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.