- Annual Fee $80
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases from Asiana Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn up to 100,000 miles per year
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus miles after you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 18.24%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $100 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review