The Asiana Airlines Visa® Classic Card has a very low annual fee at just $50, but there’s a good reason for that. As far as airline cards go, it’s pretty minimal: 1 mile per dollar for every purchase you make, whether it’s with Asiana Airlines or not. You’ll also get 3,000 bonus miles after your first purchase and an annual $50 rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $50
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn up to 50,000 miles per year
- Signup Bonus 3,000 bonus miles after you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 18.24-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $50 annual rebate on Asiana Airlines ticket purchases
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.