The Amtrak Guest Rewards Platinum MasterCard from Bank of America provides points for travel purchases from Amtrak, which includes onboard purchases.
This card has fairly basic features, but it also has no annual fee. For a more rewarding card, with more points-per-dollar and valuable benefits, check out the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard®.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- 2 points per $1 spent on Amtrak travel (including onboard purchases)
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 5% point rebate when booking Amtrak redemption travel
- Signup Bonus 12,000 bonus points for spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% - 23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 16.24% - 25.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text and get important account information.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review